1 Day MicrodermabrasionCourse Information
1 Day Microdermabrasion
MDA better known as microdermabrasion is a safe, controlled system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing that rejuvenates the skin. It works as a gentle abrasive on the skin to remove dead skin cells layer by layer. The treatment is progressive meaning clients will continue to see results over the course of treatment.
Salon Safety & Hygiene
Be able to consult, plan and prepare for microdermabrasion treatments with clients
Preparation of work station
Anatomy & Physiology – skin, muscles of the face, bones of the face, blood/lymph
Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict microdermabrasion treatments
Demonstration of a facial
Be able to carry out a microdermabrasion facial
Ongoing tutor support.Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
What to expect when booking this course:
- Pay £100 non refundable deposit to secure your space
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours via email to confirm your space
- Remaining balance is due at least 14 days prior to practical course
- You can pay balance once we contact you to access theory
- You must complete theory before practical course
- Attend your practical course
- Receive Certificate
After booking, please contact us for available dates (most courses can be run within 3 days of booking).
Course dates may change depending on numbers. You will be certificated with a qualification which is an industry approved qualification to gain insurance and progress further on more advanced courses.
View the full list of upcoming training course dates here:
1 Day Microdermabrasion
- Book a place on the course by paying up front in full.
- Dates booked individually, please contact us to choose your date.
- Skin care and Facials qualifications needed to attend this course.
Don’t miss out, book a place on our next course now!
Why choose Pure Beauty Training?
We have years of experience in the beauty industry and we want you to learn and gain amazing new skills. Our aim is to make you fall in love with the beauty industry as we did. The majority of our beauty courses don't require any previous qualifications. And for those that do, we offer the prerequisite courses. Take a look through all the courses we offer and you might find something you're interested in! We are proud to be a member of BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology).