Accredited by CPD Group. Insurance approved
We accept medics and non medics for this traning however if you don’t have any injection experience (doctor, nurse, microblading or micropigmentation with a&p,, microneedling, or out path way into Aesthetic, we will suggest to complete our 2 days pathway training.
Basic Dermal Filler
Before attending your practical training you must complete home study.
Our goal is to practice on 5-10 models over 2 days, including treatments like nose to mouth lines, basic lips injections or marionette lines. Course is done with small groups of 2 students.
Your online theory and classroom will cover:
- Important facial Anatomy and Facial danger zones for dermal fillers
- Medical questionnaire and Consent forms
- Treatment information
- Before & Afters
- Injection techniques
- Safety & Hygiene
- Indications and Contra-indications
- Risks, side effects, complications
- Realistic expectations
- Aesthetic Insurance with Insync Insurance Company
- How to use Hyalase injection (hyaluronidase) to dissolve the dermal fillers (in case of incorrect administration or change of mind ( online training )
- Corrective work
Our pre-course material and modules workbook will be emailed to our trainees to complete and to return to us at least 7 days prior to your practical training.
Under the supervision of our fully trained aesthetics practitioner You will practice on models and practice head.
You will spend most of your time undertaking practical work on models on all areas of the face under the supervision of our fully trained aesthetics practitioners.