Dermaplaning – manual exfoliation with surgical blade. Dermaplaning is one of the most popular facials in the last few years, satisfying to perform with long lasting results. By removing the dead skin with disposable blade, you are helping your client’s skin to absorb all goodies from the skin care products. Additional benefit is peach fuzz removal and hygiene! Do you know that the Dermaplaning uses new blades for each of your client so the risk of cross-contamination is very low.
Dermaplaning (RRP £250 or £350 with kit)
Choose from classroom course or online course.
Online Theory -Upon paying our booking fee( or full amount), you will receive within 24-48h login details to your student portal with theory, we will use your email address details used upon purchasing course to create your account. Please access and read all your theory to make it easier for you on the day.
What Will I Learn?
- – Introduction to dermaolaning
- – Contraindications
- – Professionalism & code of ethics, costs, insurance & memberships
- – Consultation
- – Preparation of the client
- – Health & Safety Law – Up to date regulations as of June 2020
- – Where to Buy Products
- – The BEST Brand Recommendations
- – PPE Regulations
- – Correct Waste Disposal
What Will I Gain?
Upon completion of our course, you will leave with a fully accredited by ABT and CPD, insurable qualification. Please check with your insurance if you need any pre requirements for this course, this is your responsibility.
All of our courses are accredited by ABT and CPD
Why Choose Us?
– At Pure Beauty Training, we have a beautiful open training space, and experienced educators who are all Level 3 Education trained on hand to offer you the best advice & support. Not only do we offer support on your training course, but we offer ongoing support afterwards via email, social media & monthly newsletters.
We are the longest standing, independent beauty training academy offering various courses, established for several years now, to offer training in ALL aspects of beauty, skincare, aesthetic and spmu!
Finding the right Academy can be difficult, so don’t just take our word for it – head over to our reviews page to see what other people have to say about our courses in their reviews, we have trained hundreds of students near and far!