Electro Muscle Stimulation ( HIEMT )
In person High-intensity electromagnetic Technology (HIEMT)/ EMS training
Training is suitable for beginners. To complete your training, you would have to complete home study before attending your practical training. Classroom training is practical training only.
- Suitable for beginners
- Small Groups
- Certificate on the day
- You must complete theory at home before attending practical
- We will work on each other so you can experience HIEMT machine treatment or we will organise you model
The course is divided into 2 parts, the first part is theoretical which you have to complete before you come for your practical training with us, and the second part is a practical session. The practical assignment is done on the day which will be agreed upon course purchase- we will call you or email to book your training . We will call you to arrange a date once you sign up for the course so please ensure your mobile or emails are correct.
We will cover regular EMS machine and HIEMT,
- May improve joint pain and swelling.
- Prevents and reveres muscle atrophy (loss of muscle mass/tissue)
- Enhances rehabilitation of muscles.
- Increases range of motion for tense muscles or tendons.
- Reduces stress and discomfort.
- Improves blood flow and circulation.