MICROBLADING – LEVEL 3 (RRP £1200)
2 Day Course – You can request different dates at no extra cost as long we do have availability. We will send you link to booking page with all dates available.
Online Theory -Upon paying our booking fee( or full amount), you will receive within 24-48h login details to your student portal with theory, we will use your email address details used upon purchasing course to create your account. Please access and read all your theory to make it easier for you on the day.
What Will I Learn?
- – Introduction to SPMU techniques
- – Contraindications
- – Regulations
- – Professionalism & code of ethics, costs, insurance & memberships
- – Pigment & Colour education
- – Brow mapping
- – Creating the perfect hairstroke
- – Consultation
- – Preparation
- – Health & Safety Law – Up to date regulations as of June 2020
- – Where to Buy Products
- – The BEST Brand Recommendations
- – PPE Regulations
- – Correct Waste Disposal
What Will I Gain?
Upon completion of our Microblading course, you will leave with a fully accredited by ABT and CPD, insurable qualification.
All of our courses are accredited by ABT and CPD
Why Choose Us?
– At Pure Beauty Training, we have a beautiful open training space, and experienced educators who are all Level 3 Education trained on hand to offer you the best advice & support. Not only do we offer support on your training course, but we offer ongoing support afterwards via email, social media & monthly newsletters.
We are the longest standing, independent beauty training academy offering various courses, established for several years now, to offer training in ALL aspects of beauty, skincare, aesthetic and spmu!
Finding the right Academy can be difficult, so don’t just take our word for it – head over to our reviews page to see what other people have to say about our courses in their reviews, we have trained hundreds of students near and far!
REQUIREMENTS – Must be 18+ – Must supply own model on Day 2 of your course (model must be 18+ and time will be given day 1 of your course, as well as patch test) We only ask you to provide model if we are under restriction due to lockdowns. If you need a model please let us know and we will organise one for you.
– his course is suitable for complete beginner however we advise to be qualified in Brow Wax & Tint (if not we offer this as an online or classroom course to take before you arrive, this MUST be completed for you to complete your course).
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
* Professional training within a small class setting ( You can request 121 and other training date )
* Step by step training manual
*Online Theory Access
* Training equipment provided on the day
*Kit is available to purchase for additional £300.
* Diploma certificate personally issued to you upon completion of case studies and attendance certificate on the day
* Fully insurable and accredited certification
* Student able to obtain Public Liability Insurance